Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - AirTroublein619's Sim League

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 04:19 PM   #25 (permalink)
AirTroublein619
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

AirTroublein619 is an after thoughtAirTroublein619 is an after thoughtAirTroublein619 is an after thought
Default Re: AirTroublein619's Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverElf View Post
Can you explain how this will work please?

I'll take Mr. Perfect and Macho Man Randy Savage. Can Savage be put in a triple threat for the WWE title at the Royal Rumble?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner14 View Post
Are we allowed any supoerstar??

If so Can i Have Bret Hart and Roddy Piper.
Both of you are in. How this works is that you pick your superstars, and I will "simulate" the results of the card. You are allowed to make matches for upcoming PPVs if you wish. Otherwise, I will make the matches for the PPVs. You are required to do absolutely nothing except promos if you wish. Basically, this is like the other sim leagues on the board, except I won't actually be simulating the results. This is a lot like Flanny's old sim league if anyone can remember it (shame that we can't access it anymore. Hope this explains the league more clearly to you.

Now that we have 12 people in the Rumble, we can start! The Rumble will be simulated and posted tonight. Then, you guys can start making matches amongst each other for No Way Out!

1x Tag Team Champ (with Sonic Slash) as Air-Slash
1x Tag Team Champ (with New Guy) as New Trouble

Join the Forum Championship, a pay-per-view prediction contest!
http://www.wrestlingforum.com/mitb/8...oney-bank.html

Last edited by AirTroublein619 : 12-10-2012 at 04:24 PM.
AirTroublein619 is offline   Reply With Quote