Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ***New Wrestling Forum Header/Banner Competition***

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 04:13 PM   #18 (permalink)
TehBrain
Quiet Humanoids!

TehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friendsTehBrain needs to make some friends
Default Re: ***New Wrestling Forum Header/Banner Competition***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
Be easy on me guys. I don't have photoshop or any fancy fonts that I've downloaded or I'm sure I would of pulled something better of. I still have the PNG though so I can change stuff.

I added a little "We are more than just wrestling" in there, but it looks quite small in that picture. Not actually sure if I like the slogan anyway.

It's not bad.. i like the slogan.. I'm pretty new around here so I don't know much for personalization.. The picture is cool, but needs a little more definition

I has a question... when was this forum founded?