Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Worst theme song RAW ever had?

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 03:54 PM   #65 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Worst theme song RAW ever had?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KO Bossy View Post
I don't get the hate for Nickelback. So what if they're not Eric Clapton in terms of musical ability? They put out some catchy songs, that's all I care about. I personally think that 99% of people who critique bands as not being good because their music doesn't contain elite diversity or the greatest lyrics ever are musical snobs. Its mostly a few people who have an informed opinion stating their dislike for the band and then everyone else agrees to make it sound like they have a clue what they're talking about. Be original and make your own opinions.
Well yes you do have a point, and hating on a band because they're not King Crimson in terms of musical ability is quite sad, but Nickelback are one of those rare combinations where their music is formulaic coffee table rock slop and the singer himself is a prized fucking idiot. Never has one band sounded so dull and monotonous and managed to get so big (other than Coldplay), but that's another discussion for another day and another forum.

For the record, The Union Underground track that they did for Raw sounds suitable, full of angst and dance floor participation, but I still think they suck arse as well.