Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #327 of (permalink) Old 12-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Melvis
The Knight

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official 2012 KoBTB Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619IDH View Post
I wonder how this could have happened...

I sit back from the tower window and rest my sniper on my knee. Turning to look at Kirby, I sigh. The stupid Jigglypuff wannabe tilts his head and shrugs, as 619IDH walks in and says "I take it you saw what happened." I note how he doesn't call me King anymore. I scowl. Working with him is a completely fruitless exercise; the man he hired to take out Flux only managed to injure him, not kill him. Not to mention Kirby keeps stealing the crown and using it as a frisbee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor View Post
I, personally, am not bothered about any extra time. I think the time restrictions for that last round were good enough for the size of the task at hand. However, if the jobbers want any more time to delay my inevitable victory to write their pieces, then I'll roll with whatever they choose.
The above HeelKingMelvis monologue aside, I'm not fussed either. I'm happy to work under any time restraints, I'm relatively free at the moment. Plus it could be mentioned that a finale to the KoBTB tournament ahead of the Newsletter might make it easier for anyone writing a piece for it, just so there's some closure there and they can talk about what happened... even if that involves Flux backing up his trash talk again Just a thought, but there's no rush.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome