Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Shield Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2012, 12:30 PM   #1782 (permalink)
Jammy
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Jammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missedJammy probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Shield Discussion Thread

I was not on the Ambrose hype train, but I gotta say Ambrose's mic skills are impressive as fuck.

He has a captivating voice, the sort that immediately grabs your attention. I was quite skeptical of this group before I saw their interview with Michael Cole, the moment Dean said 'Who are these people?' I sat up straight and paid attention. In my opinion Ambrose really has the look and the talent. Roman Reigns is perfect for his role as a silent and deadly powerhouse, very impressive. For some reason Rollins isn't very impressive, he doesn't look threatening (relatively), his voice is very teenage-punk-angst type as opposed to Ambrose.

I'll be paying attention to them from now. I actually hope they aren't Punk's thugs and sort of play their role as genuine tweeners. Being Punk's hired thugs seems to lessen their notoriety, imo.

Last edited by Jammy : 12-10-2012 at 12:33 PM.