12-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Sioux Falls, South Dakota/Jasper, Minnesota
Re: Impact Wrestling 2010: From Russia With Love
Impact Wrestling News: Final Match Announced for Victory Road, Details on New Broadcast Format & More
- The final match to be added to the Victory Road card was announced via Impact Wrestling's official Facebook page. The final match will be a four team tag team gauntlet match where the winning team will be the final two participants in the King of the Mountain match upcoming at Bound For Glory. The teams competing are: Christoper Daniels & Desmond Wolfe, Kazarian & Mistico, LAX, and The New Mega Powers.
- A quick update on the brand new free live broadcast format that Impact Wrestling will be launching with Victory Road. The event will be broadcast live on FX starting at 7 P.M. on Sunday March 21st. The event will be three hours long and will be presented with very limited commercial interruptions. Officials have high hopes for this new format, hoping it will boost not only pay per view buys but the ratings as well.
- Last week's Impact Wrestling broadcast earned a 1.3 rating. This rating is the lowest of the new era. Impact Wrestling hopes a strong Victory Road and fallout will put the ratings back to where they want.
- As for Victory Road, this is the final card for the event...
A.J. Styles vs. Jeff Hardy [C] - Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Championship Steel Cage Match
Beer Money vs. The British Invasion [C] - Impact Wrestling World Tag Team Championship Match
Bobby Lashley w/ Kristal Lashley vs. D'Angelo Dinero - King of the Mountain Qualifying Match
Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, & X-Pac vs. Samoa Joe
The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Tommy Mercer w/ London & Kendrick
Abyss vs. Raven [C] - King of the Mountain Qualifying Match/Impact Wrestling Television Championship Match
Kurt Angle vs. Matt Morgan vs. Scott Steiner - King of the Mountain Qualifying Match
Christopher Daniels & Desmond Wolfe vs. Kazarian & Mistico vs. LAX vs. The New Mega Powers - King of the Mountain Tag Team Gauntlet Qualifying Match
The Debut Of "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair
Preview for 3/18/2010
- Has A.J. Styles snapped? Following his loss to Samoa Joe in last week's main event as well as having to dodge repeated questions over where his focus is at, A.J. snapped and attacked Jeff Hardy who was only out there to try and calm A.J. down. Now this week, A.J. plans to apologize in hopes of getting back on track for his match at Victory Road.
- After defeating A.J. Styles rather impressively, Samoa Joe has gained a considerable amount of momentum going in to his very important match against the New World Order at Victory Road. However, one of his opponents for the match, Kevin Nash, also looked impressive in his match last week, putting Amazing Red away with ease. Now this week, in the main event, these two men collide just days from Victory Road.
- Last week, the T.V. champion Raven called out "The Monster" Abyss, hoping to get some answers about why Abyss has been trying to attack him the past couple of weeks. Abyss responded by saying "he told me to." Who is this "he" that's pulling Abyss' strings and what does he want from Raven?
- Kurt Angle demanded retribution against Matt Morgan and Scott Steiner for them distracting him which cost him the T.V. title and he got it and then some. Not only does he get to face both of them at Victory Road but he got to face Scott Steiner last week in a match. However the team of Steiner and Morgan once again got the upper hand but that didn't faze Angle at all, he still wants revenge. His revenge continues this week as he faces off against Matt Morgan.
- "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero has apparently been training very hard in MMA the past few weeks in preparation for his upcoming match against Bobby Lashley at Victory Road. Now this week, he looks to show off his new ability as he calls out any member of the Impact Wrestling roster.
- Also scheduled for this week...The positions for the upcoming four team tag team match at Victory Road will be decided in a mini-battle royal. Each team will choose one person to represent them in the battle royal and those four representatives will battle it out...Brutus Magnus takes on Robert Roode.
- All this and more, Thursday March 18th, live from the Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida. Only on FX!