Wrestling Forum banner

Backstage News On Damien Sandow's Storyline

6K views 33 replies 28 participants last post by  2K JAY 
#1 ·
#6 ·
If they play this right, this could become the second SES-like stable(before they fucked it up).

#17 ·
:mark:

That would actually be epic, the segments between the two would be awesome. But it would get tiring fast.

I want to see Rhodes return and start doing intellectual speeches with Sandow. He should wear a fancy suit and everything too.

#15 · (Edited)
Yeah, Devlin's character sounds like he would be the ideal choice. Aiden English also used a refined, sophisticated actor type gimmick but dont no how ready he is which goes the same for Devlin.

A stable consisting of the three would be cool IMO. Have them sit around backstage smoking pipes, drinking red wine or scotch. Wearing monocles and talking about poetry and art etc.

The sophisticated APA, But give them a name that sounds like a high society rich mans club.

Having just written that last line Alex Riley popped into my head, hanging around backstage in his letter mans jacket. That could work and Striker could also be a good addition.

Striker could be one of these mid carders who as a heel can get heat, work a good match but put the other guy over and give him a rub.

#19 ·
It never occured to me that this could result in him actually getting a apprentice. I just thought it was something for him to do until Cody Rhodes returns. But maybe I'm wrong.

#21 ·

#22 ·
I'd love for Sandow's apprentice to be Eugene, lol. Man, the segments between the two would be hilarious. Of course, for this to work, Eugene would have to answer the three questions asked by Sandow correctly, with the first two being easy, then the final one Eugene guessing it correctly by fluke.

#25 ·
I like the idea of Judas Devlin and Aiden English, but they are definitely not ready to be called up yet.
I wouldnt want Kassius Ohno as his debut could be better than this. I actually dont mind the idea of Big E Langston. I mean think about it, Sandow calls up this big, jacked up dude from the audience in order to humiliate him, Big E gets all 3 right, Sandow is in disbelief, so gives him another hard question which he again gets right. Langston becomes his apprentice/bodyguard. I feel this would be an interesting way to debut him as everyone would be thinking of debuting him like Ryback with the squashes which would suck.
This way his gimmick is like a jacked up, musclehead genius, which is funny in an ironic way. I also wouldnt mind Xavier Woods for this role, or better yet have both be his apprentice and make Woods & Langston a tag team led by Sandow. I dunno I think this could work.

#28 ·
So with Rhodes returning I'd assume this storyline is over?

Unless Sandow still searches for an apprentice, leaving Rhodes wondering whether or not he can trust Sandow, resulting in the two breaking up. Possible, but hopefully not right away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.