Wrestling Forum banner

Future feuds for Austin Aries?

2K views 25 replies 25 participants last post by  CradleShockSabin 
#1 ·
I been impressed with this guy and i'd like to see Aries feud with AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, and RVD. Is there any chance these feuds could possibly happen? Who do you see feuding with Austin Aries in the near future?

#2 ·
I think there waiting to make an Aj styles fued with Aries at the right moment, becuase i think that match would be great, i can see him fueding with james storm for the world title in the future or maybe even kurt angle, don't think he will fued with RVD unless maybe near destination x where they get a world title show

#3 ·
Im all for Styles/Aries. RVD would be good too but as good as he may be, he really has been slowing down and I havent heard from him on the mic in what seems like forever so the interest fades away. Samoa Joe... no opinion. I never got the samoa joe fetish around here, but hes ok.

#4 ·
I thinks that Aries will feud again with Jeff

#5 ·
Aj, Bad Influence, Sorenson, Ion, RVD and Magnus

#7 ·
The consensus is that Aries/Styles will be a dream feud and I would tend to agree. Unbelievable workers with similar styles, it will take alot to go wrong for that to suck. I don't know when we're going to get that feud, though. I would LOVE a BFG main event between the two of them.

#12 ·
They seem to be deliberately holding off AJ and Aries. Have these two ever had a match since Aries' return (apart from the end of the Rumble thing when Taz described it as a "dream match")? Given TNA's long-term booking I think we'll see AJ hit rock bottom in 2013 before pluckily fighting back to be number one contender. And yes, if Aries is champ at that time... wow, that would be great.

#15 ·
AJ/Aries, regardless of the winner, will do wonders for TNA, and both competitors. Put AJ in as many dream matches as you can while he's still in his prime, although, I think for this one, AJ would be able to get himself back into contention by beating Aries clean in a tough feud, and bring himself back up to the main event, cause he's currently in midcard-land.

#21 ·
AJ vs Aries would be good. I think Impact wrestling is planning on giving him time off to come back with something different.

Does anyone remember about a month or so ago. AJ's Entrance his name was The Phenom and not the phenomenal one and the graphic video was different.

I think thats what they will return him as. Just the Phenom. I like that short more bad ass version.

#24 ·
Currently austin aries is a face right? Well he should feud with Bad Influence.
He should feud by himself against a tag team? A fellow HEEL tag team?

Actually, is austin aries a face or heel? He is so useless recently
Aries is quite clearly a heel and I question that you watch the product if you didn't know that.

He's been useless? Yeah, only the best thing in wrestling. Aries = GOLD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.