Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 07:30 PM   #2457 (permalink)
WOOLCOCK
Ben Wyatt's Low Cal Calzone Zone

Location: Golfing with Stephen Hawking, he lied about his handicap. Didn't need a golf cart though, I just sat in his lap.
WOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF BallotWOOLCOCK made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fucking hell at the pitch invader at Eastlands. Not sure if he should be banned for being a completely stupid cunt or for his horrendous choice of clothing. A club official dappy hat? Good fucking grief.

Shame about the coins getting lobbed, but its part and parcel of derby games I'm afraid (though it needs stamping out). Just be glad things have steadied since the mid 70s when there used to be day long riots on council estates if United lost to City (still remember some psycho older red telling me this in a pub a few years back, thank fuck I weren't alive in those days). Was a typical Manchester derby all things considered second half. Not great technically but a lot of passion, commitment and end to end excitement. The melee after the 3rd goal was beautiful, not quite able to eclipse the all time great melee after Scholes scored the 93rd minute header but still excellent.

Honestly today was one of the few times I actually wished I wasn't so adamant about not paying premier league prices. Heard off a few lads it was a buzzing atmosphere throughout and I can't imagine being in that away end when the winner went in. Those are the sorts of scenes that'll stay with you for years.

Think I saw someone comment on the Chinese City fan taking a pic of Rooney after he celebrated in front of the City fans after the first goal. A pretty damning statement of some of the fans who get tickets to big games these days. Still doesn't beat the 40 year old bloke decked out in plastic red horns and a cape I saw on Matt Busby Way before an evening game with West Ham 3 seasons back. THAT was the definiton of cringe.