Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Michael Jackson The King Of Pop

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 06:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Michael Jackson The King Of Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
I've never understood why people liked MJ,Can't say I ever liked him myself.
They like how he emotes vocally, his dancing, the big productions with his videos and concerts, and the messages in some of his big songs. MJ is fun, creative, has one of a kind stage presence in his live performances. He had so many elements added to his performance and as an artist that a lot of people fell in love with and still are today.

If you've seen the creative music videos he's been involved with you can probably get an idea why people like him so much even if it isn't particularly your thing.

Plus, a lot of MJ's long time fans literally grew up with him from his early beginnings in with the Jackson 5/The Jacksons to when he first started producing music with Quincy Jones in the late 70s. There's a lot of history and memorable moments over those years.