Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #2455 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 07:24 PM
Foreshadowed
Sacrificed It All, To Enrich My Life For A Second!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I wasn't able to watch the Manchester derby live as I was out most of the day but when I got back and saw we won 3-2 and heard how we did on the radio, I was ecstatic. I hear De Gea had a solid game. As much as I like Lindegaard, I just feel De Gea (who I much prefer) is going to be something really special in the future. He has a few things to improve on but in a few years time, I can see him becoming a world class keeper. He's really stepped it up in the bigger games this season.

I also heard Ferdinand, Smalling, Rafael. Cleverley, Carrick, Young and Rooney really stood out with Van Persie also having a lot of good moments. I'm glad to hear that. See, I said if we stick with Young and give him time to regain his fitness and get his confidence back, he'd become good again. I hope this continues as he looked good from the Match of the Day clips I saw.

I had really low hopes for this match, which you can't blame me based on our recent performances and the fact it was against City and also the amount of injuries we sustained in the build-up to this match but I'm so pleased we managed to end their home streak this season and get a 6 point gap at the top of the table. I know we're not even half way through just yet but this is good momentum for United. Especially taking into account it's usually around this time we get into great form and go on a good run and with some key players returning, we should get stronger now.

Credit: ABrown

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome