Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 05:51 PM   #10616 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

The Rock vs Chris Benoit (FL) - ****3/4 - I'm the biggest mark for this match here. Absolutely love it. Completely epic but would have been perfect had Benoit won the title.

Just rewatched Jericho/Benoit from RR2001 too. Even better than I remembered it being. So many crazy spots they go through. ****1/2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best In The North Pole View Post
Turns out I have much more studying to do than I originally planned.....

This means I won't be able to watch any of my DVDs until Tuesday night which is super-depressing. I still have to finish the Road Warriors DVD, which will be completed alongside the HBKSC on Tuesday night, then it's a bunch of ECW matches for me......... YAY.
I feel your pain. I have about 15 different things to complete and I plan to get as much of it done before Christmas as possible. My lazy ass always leaves things for the very end and I've avoided it for way too long to continue any further. Therefore, I may have to cut the amount of time I have for the fun stuff in the next couple of weeks to get all that crap over with and relax for the two week holiday that follows.