Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 05:28 PM   #4860 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default Re: Fantasy Football - NFL league merger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKO920 View Post
All I do is win.
Good job. You got a bit of luck with my boneheaded decision of sitting Alexander down, but nonetheless, you have a very formidable team. Newton, LeShoure, S. Rice, and Andre have all come back to life in the second half of the season.

I'm still confident in my team, though bad coaching decisions coupled with no TE and an ailing Bears defense doesn't make me invincible like I was earlier when I had Gronk and the Bears D/ST returning TD's religiously. Still, a core of Rodgers, Lynch, AJ Green, D. Thomas, and Alexander will be a hard out in the playoffs.

Thinking about it, I really had an exemplary draft. Don't think you could draft much better than I did. Too bad my big trade didn't pay off. Started off well, but evidently wont end well.

A$AP