Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #4838 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee#ROOT is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Difficulty has been a problem in the games for YEARS. I hate the idea that more difficult is pretty much nothing more than "CPU reverses more often". They've almost had it right with the DOR games (man, I talk about these a lot lol), but since that was Nintendo only and they started just putting the SVR and WWE *insert year* games as multi-platform, they pretty much ignored everything they did with those games. DOR games didn't have the multi grapple system, instead you had light and heavy grapples. Light where you just tapped the grapple button and a direction, heavy where you held in the grapple button and a direction. When you first started a match, you could rarely land a strong grapple straight away, instead you had to wear your opponent down. Prevented you from landing big moves early on and maybe getting a quick win. Obviously it wouldn't work the same given the current grapple system, but I'm sure they could adapt it to the current style.
#ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote