Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #1862 (permalink)
Curry
Free from SCOTT STEINER

Curry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missedCurry probably won't be missed
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Right, kind of expected that response tbh.I was taking longevity into account, i.e i wouldn't count Ronaldo in that because he was only great for the first couple of seasons of the last 10 years.

I wouldn't have Cannavaro, think he's a bit overrated because of those 7 games, obviously a great defender though. Wouldn't Have Maldini because of the timing, Overall through his career he was obviously better than Terry but in the last 10 years he has had a few seasons cut short and missed a few entirely following retirement. Terry has been a consistent rock in defence. Slightly the Same argument for Vidic, doesn't have Terry's longevity despite being better than him at times. As for Rio, I just think Terry is better defender overall.

Curry is offline   Reply With Quote