Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 03:25 PM   #4835 (permalink)
Fid
Paul Heyman Guy

Fid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new hereFid better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckChristmas View Post
I had no problem with it lol. Set up the table, position Road Dogg in front of it, and press the finisher button. Not hard lol.
I mainly had troubles with the time limit. I was rushing to get everything done. The table portion was only difficult part I found. As Road Dogg and the ref kept throwing the table out of the ring. The two finisher part was simple. I had that done within three minutes or so.

Anyways, I played a little bit of the game today. Made an Invasion 2001 arena which is up on CC for PS3 users. I did notice that a majority of my arenas were gone. So I have to re-upload most of them, which I'll probably do sometime tonight. Also, had a match against Tensai with me playing as X-Pac. Tensai completely no sold the X-Factor. I hit it and he got straight back up (and it wasn't a comeback).

STAND BACK!
Fid is offline   Reply With Quote