Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 03:20 PM   #7249 (permalink)
Kobe.

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocScrooge View Post
Yeah but you and Pez decided to claim Masons so you both brought that upon yourselves...

Fap IMO. I'm not voting for anyone claiming to be the best anyways

How is it gonna work btw? Does everyone get a vote? I missed half of the games you all still go on about and some of the newer players have maybe been in a handful of games
???

That was a smart idea and it would have allowed us to win. We got caught because he exposed himself to a potential lie detector for no reason, that's 100% his fault. But it's okay, we had a hilarious time afterwards by managing to convince town to still not kill us for awhile.

And I never claimed to be the best...except at being scum, and that's because I am.

THREE FUCKING DAYS

Count On Kobe

Credit to DivineDub