Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 01:49 PM   #4833 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Since I brought up the subject of story mode and whatnot, what does everyone think is the best story mode not including this years AE one? For me I have to go with DOR 1 and 2 (it actually continues from the first game into the second!!!). The first one focuses on you being a new wrestler working your way up from wrestling nowhere to making it to Heat/Velocity then Raw/Smackdown and finally winning the title. Then the second one focuses on someone stealing your title after WM and having to hunt down the person responsible while fending off allegations that you did it so you wouldn't have to defend the title and you'd have a place in history as being the last champion and whatnot.
#ROOT is offline   Reply With Quote