Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - British Bulldog's Return In 99

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 01:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: British Bulldog's Return In 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Corre View Post
Hm, I actually liked his look with the jeans and boots, thought he looked pretty badass.. That would definitely stand out nowadays in between all those trunks lol.
Oh yeah, he'd definitely stand out now. Problem was, back then, it was the Attitude Era, and I feel they tried to make Bulldog look more...what's the word...'street'? Or more edgy to keep up with the times.

In my opinion, he's not that kind of guy, and I feel that people just saw him as some other Joe Schmoe with street clothes rather than the colourful red, white and blue UK patriarch everyone loved and respected.