Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TantruM Presents: WWE 2007 - Rejuvenating Nostalgia

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #4 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets

IJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new here
Default re: TantruM Presents: WWE 2007 - Rejuvenating Nostalgia

Last weeks show was a blast to write, and I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Hopefully I won't be the only one posting in the thread throughout it's lifespan as I have been told by some that they'd drop some feedback sooner or later. I have been repped on the show letting me know I have some viewers which I greatly appreciate.

SmackDown never really seemed to have the intensity that Raw did, and I think that's kind of ridiculous. One of my goals in this BTB is to get SmackDown out of being "The B Show" and hopefully it will be equally as watchable as Raw. I plan to have the WWE Draft the night after Backlash which should shake things up a bit and hopefully help with this.

Anyways, here is your preview for Friday Night's showing.

Friday Night SmackDown! Preview - April 6th, 2007

Memorial Coliseum; Fort Wayne, IN

The aftermath edition of SmackDown looks to be an exciting show as last weekend at WrestleMania we saw many things including Kane managing to defeat The Great Khali in a stunning match up, a new United States champion was also crowned in Rey Mysterio defeating MVP to take home the gold, and how could we forget The Undertaker keeping the streak alive and becoming World Heavyweight Champion after defeating Batista. The classic competition we saw this past weekend should be incredibly exposed once more here tonight as we see what unfolds.

Just 6 days ago we witnessed Kane defeat The Great Khali which is no easy task. Kane will speak tonight on SmackDown about the victory, and he seems to be very happy with it. The Big Red Machine says that he is at the top of the pedestal of World Wrestling Entertainment, and that is where he plans to stay. What's next in store for Kane? Can anyone defeat him?

It's no secret that MVP loved his United States Championship, and after it being revoked from his grasps you know he'll be quick to get it back. Mysterio winning the belt went over well with the fans, but can his reign withstand the golden needs of Montel Vontavious Porter? Tonight on SmackDown! MVP will be in action, and will he be able to regain his focus after losing the title last week?

We most certainly cannot have forgotten about the World Heavyweight Championship match that was put on last night by Batista and The Undertaker, could we? The two men nearly broke themselves in half over being known as World Heavyweight Champion, but was it really worth it? There is one man that would answer yes to that question, and that is The Undertaker. He grasps the world title for the first time in what seemed like years. Batista held the title for quite some time and is seemingly accustomed to having it around his waist, will he get it back? When will The Animal receive his rematch?

Find out what happens in all of these confrontations this Friday Night by tuning into The CW at 8/7c!

Confirmed for SmackDown!
MVP will be in action
Batista will speak