Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - British Bulldog's Return In 99

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Honey Bucket
My Name Is God (I Hate You)

Honey Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselvesHoney Bucket is making a name for themselves
Default Re: British Bulldog's Return In 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
The most memorable moment of that final WWF run Bulldog had imo was the sliding/gliding People's Elbow Rock gave him on that one Smackdown lol.
Not forgetting the Rock Bottom on the dog shit.

All in all, I thought his last run was shit. His ring attire was jeans and boots which didn't really suit him at all, and he got paired up with the Mean Street Posse for no reason whatsoever.
If you type "Adolf Hitler was a fucking cunt" into Google using the speechmarks, you get two results over the entire internet. If you type in "Jeremy Kyle is a fucking cunt", you get 612. I can't do the maths, but that sounds about right.
Honey Bucket is offline   Reply With Quote