Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Official BTB Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #3534 (permalink)
IJ
i do it for the ratchets

IJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new hereIJ better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: The Official BTB Discussion Thread

Here's a new QOTD - What is your opinion of having a Heavyweight superstar/World Heavyweight/WWE Champion becoming the intercontinental champion? And I'm not talking a situation like Chris Jericho where he takes an absence of a few years and then becomes Intercontinental Champion, I'm talking a situation like Randy Orton has a world heavyweight championship in 2006 and then becomes intercontinental champion in 2007.

I'm not too sure how this would work out, the WWE doesn't seem to do it a lot. After Jeff Hardy won the WWE Title he wasn't really considered a mid-carder anymore to me, I don't know how you would write him back to mid-card level champion. So basically my question is do you think it would work well?