Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #4653 (permalink)
Arcade
Buried SCOTT STEINER

Arcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new hereArcade better hope they're relatively new here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
Cutler teams are always frauds, Ravens D suffered massive blows this year, not to mention Flacco is still Flacco..I'm not totally sold on Denver either but they do have Peyton & Von Miller..I don't trust Schaub either by the way

Lets not act like Green Bay didn't take their manhood on MNF..
So the Texans are now frauds after that one loss to the Packers? How much does the Texans need to do to prove themselves? Win five Super Bowls in a row?