Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #4824 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

AE mode finished now aside from the off the script random matches thingy that has plenty of fun looking matches .

Fucking Austin Vs Show with Mankind as ref gave me a few problems. The bit where you hit a finisher and have to pin within 10 seconds. Sounds easy, right? Well of course, its nothing new. Except Mankind moves slow as shit and about 4 times he only started counting with about 3 seconds left. And a bunch of other times, he actually BROKE UP THE COUNT when he started counting. I'm not even sure how that happens .

Had a funny bug earlier in a match with my CAW and Punk. I went to hit a sitout powerbomb... and I randomly ended up on the ropes in a 619 position... while Punk powerbombed himself .
#ROOT is online now   Reply With Quote