Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #2353 (permalink)
Seabs
"There's eleven esť!"

Seabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESSSeabs is a GOD/GODDESS
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spurs

I think most fans are smart enough to acknowledge it's not the clubs fault and that the majority of fans don't behave like that. It reflects bad on the club though fairly or not but there's not much they can do about that sort of behaviour. Morons will be morons until the end of time.

Evra gives me nightmares. Total liability defensively and his positioning is woeful. Looked out of position nearly every time and doesn't track back when he goes gallivanting forward. Probably a tad harsh on Van Persie's overall performance though. He just frustrates me how quiet he can be at times but then he pops up and produces sheer magic before zoning out again. Wouldn't change it for a thing though.