Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #2288 (permalink)
CHAIN GANG DONNACHA
VICE CAPTAIN

CHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREWCHAIN GANG DONNACHA is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Scorpio View Post
I slept through the Derby. Someone want to fill me in?
United went 0-2 up before halftime, Rooney with both. City brought Tevez on early enough because Balotelli was shite, City took control, Toure scored and then Zabaleta got the equaliser on 84mins I think, then RVP scored a freekick in added time when Nasri moved out of the way in the wall. Ferdinand was then struck by something thrown from the crowd during the celebrations, and a City fan ran onto the pitch but was caught. City 2-3 United