Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists

Thread: Atheists
View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 08:50 AM   #440 (permalink)
kobra860
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860 kobra860
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandhi View Post
Telling me to stop bitching about religions like islam or christianity in a world where the majority of people follow these religions is like telling a person to stop bitching about how racism is bad in a world where the majority of people are racists.Girl abusing? Are you fucking stupid or are you just desperate? Maybe its both.I'm an aggressive dick? Because I'm hostile towards immoral beliefs that influence people to do stupid shit thats fucking violent and cruel to innocents? Woah,I never knew not liking violent hateful ideologies made you an aggressive person,I mean you see me everyday wanting to kill religious people or people who mock atheists right? And forget what I do I have a special book that orders me to do certain things! Don't hate me! I'm just following my book to want to kill religious people! Yeah thats it.Fucking moron.
You're complaining about a few extremists in an ideology (religion) where the underlying themes are supposed to be acceptance and tolerance of others and comparing that to racism which is purely driven by hatred? Now you're just reaching.

And despite your denial, you're guilty of acting the same way as the religious extremists that you despise so much.

Chris Jericho, The Shield, CM Punk, Fandango, Daniel Bryan, Primetime Players, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz, Alex Riley

Christian, Mark Henry, Damien Sandow, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Kaitlyn, AJ

TNA: Mr. Anderson, Madison Rayne, Velvet Sky, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Kazarian & Daniels