Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists
Thread: Atheists
View Single Post
post #439 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 AM
Gandhi
Getting over in the mid-card

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Aki View Post
If you don't want to force your beliefs upon people then stop being a whining, girl abusing, aggressive bellend then.
Telling me to stop bitching about religions like islam or christianity in a world where the majority of people follow these religions is like telling a person to stop bitching about how racism is bad in a world where the majority of people are racists.Girl abusing? Are you fucking stupid or are you just desperate? Maybe its both.I'm an aggressive dick? Because I'm hostile towards immoral beliefs that influence people to do stupid shit thats fucking violent and cruel to innocents? Woah,I never knew not liking violent hateful ideologies made you an aggressive person,I mean you see me everyday wanting to kill religious people or people who mock atheists right? And forget what I do I have a special book that orders me to do certain things! Don't hate me! I'm just following my book to want to kill religious people! Yeah thats it.Fucking moron.

http://www.wrestlingforum.com/signaturepics/sigpic217556_8.gif

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome