Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*
View Single Post
post #7240 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 08:31 AM
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
IMPs town game is pretty much equal to ours if he tries. the only real difference is he makes it to end game(although I did make it far in mikey's but I stopped paying attention due to EXAMS ).

And da fuq guys, my scum game is far better than my scum game. I should have that award. RAPED AGOT, RAPED BOURNE MAFIA, RAPED STONER MAFIA, and it's hard to remember the other games I was scum in as I'm hardly ever scum. There was death note mafia where I was pretty much town leader until 3 different pieces of information were brought together which caused me to be caught. Hell, I was doing great in Tat's game too until pez got caught and I was caught too due to us being linked, and we still lasted another 2 or so day phases.
Yeah but you and Pez decided to claim Masons so you both brought that upon yourselves...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Big Man is the reason we won Jobbers since it came down to Evo or me being lynched towards the end, which was the lynch that basically decided whether mafia or the Indy group would win since Town would have been able to easily link Big Man to me once I flipped and I think at that point no one even knew that the Indy group existed. Big Man gave a convincing enough argument so MDP broke the tie and lynched Evo. Though of course we did it all for our Godfather, Shep.

I think Magic is the best scum player in this section. It is the way he wins, as Town leader, that makes it impressive.
Fap IMO. I'm not voting for anyone claiming to be the best anyways

How is it gonna work btw? Does everyone get a vote? I missed half of the games you all still go on about and some of the newer players have maybe been in a handful of games

Blue Is Still The Colour

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome