Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 07:26 AM   #4823 (permalink)
DETECTIVE FUSCAL
Handing out the Devil's Share

DETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whoreDETECTIVE FUSCAL is a rep whore
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Cena 04 won MITB. I defended the title against Punk in a HIAC match and had Cena cash in afterwards. I beat the shit out of him... then foolishly went to the ropes for a frog splash (just for the hell of it)... and got caught in a AA and lost . So I interfered in his match on Raw, he showed up at ringside for one of my matches... and then oh hey, who's that? Swagger. Attacking me with a pipe AGAIN. Meanwhile, I defend the WHC in a scramble match on PPV and challenge Cena for my WWE title. Seriously, what the fuck? I'm randomly feuding with Swagger... but never actually doing anything with him.

Scramble match was insane. I was out first so I could just try and stop anyone from making a pin. I was doing well until everyone was in the match and Show got a pin while I was busy hitting a finisher on Undertaker. Thought I was screwed since any time I attempted a cover it got broken up. Then I finally managed to find an opening with someone out with a finisher, 2 guys in the middle of a grapple and Del Rio in position to be speared. Hit it. 1...2...3... and the clock got to 0! Won with less than a second left .
DETECTIVE FUSCAL is online now   Reply With Quote