Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!
View Single Post
post #2090 of (permalink) Old 12-09-2012, 07:38 AM
JOE COAL'S SHITTY PRESENT
FORZA AC MILAN

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)

re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
The Villa one was awful. How Shotton got a second yellow I don't know. He just pulled his body away and Bale Delph went down really easily. There were some horrible tackles in that too that didn't even get yellows.
Even though it doesn't look like much, when you are sprinting like Delph was and you get your ankle tapped like that from behind you go flying. I know because it happened to me playing hockey once and the guy who did it to me should have been put in the sin bin imo but we only a got a free hit. It was more clumsy from Shotton than anything, but that still means it was his fault.

Btw it was Clark not Herd Seabs who did the tackle that could have been a red. The reason Villa got a free kick is that Clark was fouled just before he charged in.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome