Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 04:18 AM   #101 (permalink)
MarkL316
The Show Stopper

MarkL316 MarkL316 MarkL316 MarkL316
Default Re: Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena - Ladder Match

Quote:
Originally Posted by JY57 View Post
if Ziggler cashes in at TLC he is going to lose the championship at Elimination Chamber. I don't see him as champion at Wrestlemania. Thats why I think its better for him if they book his cash in later (I want it over and done with fast, don't like the guy)
It's a shame that you are going to have to get used to seeing Ziggler in the main event picture for a long time to come then. He's great in the ring, he has serious charisma and can talk! His promos recently have been very good.

At first I was worried that WWE were going to screw Ziggler at TLC in favour of super Cena AGAIN but I'm pretty confident now that TLC will be the pay per view that Ziggler takes that step and becomes a main event star.

As for Ziggler being in the title match at Mania... Can anybody else picture a Ziggler/Sheamus/Orton triple threat match? It's a long shot but I'd pay to see that!

Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Antonio Cesaro, The Shield, The Wyatts, Dolph Ziggler, The Usos, The Rhodes Brothers
MarkL316 is offline   Reply With Quote