Wrestling Forum banner

Should The Miz be World Heavyweight Champion?

5K views 61 replies 56 participants last post by  Rusty Shackleford 
#1 ·
Should Miz be the world Heavywieight champion? Thoughts

#3 ·
Re: Should Miz be the world Heavywieight champion?

If he gets something interesting to do, then we can talk. Right now, no. As much as I like him, he's the worst babyface ever, absolutely ever. I can't even tell that people are supposed to like him because he comes across like he's 100% heel.

I would like him to win at some point just because it's the only title he has left to win, but there's years for that.

#51 ·

If he gets something interesting to do, then we can talk. Right now, no. As much as I like him, he's the worst babyface ever, absolutely ever. I can't even tell that people are supposed to like him because he comes across like he's 100% heel.

I would like him to win at some point just because it's the only title he has left to win, but there's years for that.
No. That would be a terrible title run he has some time yet before they could put the heavyweight belt on him

#6 ·

#8 ·

No WWE Champion but he shouldnt beat Punk for it. He should beat Cena the next time he has it.

#9 ·

Not yet, he needs to improve as a Face. He should first have a couple of main event feuds before he gets a world title on his waist. Del Rio perhaps?

#14 ·

Face Miz is great. He can be whatever he wants, he's great at the mic. Hope he will be WHC in 2013.

#15 ·
No. Miz is really really awful. As both a heel and a face.

Job his ass out to the Cobra!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

#16 ·

Nah, I'll pass, thanks though. Also, I did not expect Tyrion to be a Miz fan.

#20 ·

I don't think he is ready to face anyone for the WHC yet.

#27 ·

People should wait with judging him as a Face , he's isnt very used to it yet and needs some time to adapt. He has great micskills and charisma . I'm really looking forward seeing him as the face on smackdown for a while when they turn Orton back heel. Or i would like even a feud between Barrett and Miz for the WHC.

#47 ·

Lets play a game shall we? It's called spot the odd man out.

Hint: Its this guy below:
No, it's the black guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.