Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Anime Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2012, 12:26 AM   #5393 (permalink)
Crona
Little Poppa Pump

Crona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friendsCrona needs to make some friends
Default Re: Anime Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stocking Filled w/HAYLEY JOY~! View Post
Their voices don't trouble me. It's hard to explain why I dislike it on Anime, but I do. Maybe b/c while I watch I like to look at the vibrant animation/landscapes and don't want to waste time reading words.
Wholeheartedly agree, the Japanese voices are usually great. However, I don't like bouncing between reading the dialogue and watching the show; having to repeatedly pause during dialogue heavy scenes because I think I might have missed something important in the actual animation is beyond irritating.