Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #10544 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
For a big Guerrero fan the set is worth a pick up especially at the price you can get it for now. Just expressing my initial reaction to the set after collecting other sets and reading the autobiography prior to watching the documentary. It's still good just wish it had more.

Also, the Jericho Fall Brawl match which is a fantastic match is also on the Jericho DVD. Maybe the second best WCW cruiserweight match ever.
Oh, I bet. I'd probably say the same thing after I watched it. Rise & Fall of ECW set the bar almost too high with WWE documentaries. They can give away lots. Choosing not to is the frustrating part.

Yep. I'm an insane mark for the Jericho/Guerrero Fall Brawl match. If it wasn't for Guerrero/Mysterio Halloween Havoc '97 that would probably be my favorite cruiserweight match from WCW. Off the top of my head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonoaries View Post
Why don't WWE just release a Best of WCW Cruiserweight Division DVD? That's really all we need.
They released a best of high flyers set. Which is EXCELLENT. btw. Must own. I will heed my own advice as I was only able to watch via borrowing.