Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Should The Miz be World Heavyweight Champion?

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Should Miz be the world Heavywieight champion?

If he gets something interesting to do, then we can talk. Right now, no. As much as I like him, he's the worst babyface ever, absolutely ever. I can't even tell that people are supposed to like him because he comes across like he's 100% heel.

I would like him to win at some point just because it's the only title he has left to win, but there's years for that.

Quote:
Several fans have sent in word that following the main event match between Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins last night on WWE Raw, about 1/3rd of the fans in the building left.
Tyrion Lannister is offline   Reply With Quote