Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 10:51 PM   #1913 (permalink)
LBGetBack
Humbled

LBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missedLBGetBack probably won't be missed
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
I agree with you on the whole Big L internet love. The thing is, you can have no doubt that most of it stems from youtube comments. Someone will stumble amongst a Big L track on Youtube and be like 'okay'. They'll scroll down and see the comments with the love, the whole "Big L would of been the GOAT' etc. 'Big L's lines are crazy' etc. and they'll think "oh yeah, they must know more than me, Big L is the GOAT, let me tell everyone and listen to everything" Without exploring other artists too, but hey, if there happy doing that, thats cool.
Agreed, that's exactly what it is. It annoys me. Because Big L wasn't the only dope rapper in that crew, and some classic albums came out of that collective.