Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*
View Single Post
post #7234 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!
It Really Wasn't!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)

Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Sheps a-swimming View Post
i might do it sometime tomorrow then, since i need to think of names for the awards. send me a finalised list i can c&p. i wouldn't mind waiting till after christmas mafia though

also im going to win best scum player for my awesome leadership skills in JOBBERS.
I was your Usurper and you got lynched without me having to do anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titania View Post
Big Man is the reason we won Jobbers since it came down to Evo or me being lynched towards the end, which was the lynch that basically decided whether mafia or the Indy group would win since Town would have been able to easily link Big Man to me once I flipped and I think at that point no one even knew that the Indy group existed. Big Man gave a convincing enough argument so MDP broke the tie and lynched Evo. Though of course we did it all for our Godfather, Shep.

I think Magic is the best scum player in this section. It is the way he wins, as Town leader, that makes it impressive.
No way. I call MVP for the Jobbers scum team. I outed Evo before I got lynched or else nobody ever would have lynched him because he was the town leader.

I wouldn't say I'm the best at being scum. I don't even want the award though because that seems like something that would attract a lot of attention when I am scum.

I'll take Most Improved Scum player since I went from saying the scum alignment in my first game to being competent as scum. Also my first game would be a candidate for WOTY for a single game.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome