Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #1912 (permalink)
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Cookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a pushCookie Monster is getting a push
Default Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
One thing that rubs me the wrong way with the Big L love is that most giving him this love have never even heard the great music out of the DITC crew....Show and AG, OC, Diamond D, etc. It's just "OMG Big L would've been so great, he would've had Jay-z spot because of that freestyle and Lifestylez is my favorite album, OMG! What the fuck is Stunts, Blunts, and Hip Hop?"

Kool Keith....he weird. I like Ultramagnetic MC's old school stuff, but that's where I checked out on him.
I agree with you on the whole Big L internet love. The thing is, you can have no doubt that most of it stems from youtube comments. Someone will stumble amongst a Big L track on Youtube and be like 'okay'. They'll scroll down and see the comments with the love, the whole "Big L would of been the GOAT' etc. 'Big L's lines are crazy' etc. and they'll think "oh yeah, they must know more than me, Big L is the GOAT, let me tell everyone and listen to everything" Without exploring other artists too, but hey, if there happy doing that, thats cool.