Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Hip Hop Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1912 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 11:44 PM
Cookie Monster
Crumbled

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Hip Hop Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBGetBack View Post
One thing that rubs me the wrong way with the Big L love is that most giving him this love have never even heard the great music out of the DITC crew....Show and AG, OC, Diamond D, etc. It's just "OMG Big L would've been so great, he would've had Jay-z spot because of that freestyle and Lifestylez is my favorite album, OMG! What the fuck is Stunts, Blunts, and Hip Hop?"

Kool Keith....he weird. I like Ultramagnetic MC's old school stuff, but that's where I checked out on him.
I agree with you on the whole Big L internet love. The thing is, you can have no doubt that most of it stems from youtube comments. Someone will stumble amongst a Big L track on Youtube and be like 'okay'. They'll scroll down and see the comments with the love, the whole "Big L would of been the GOAT' etc. 'Big L's lines are crazy' etc. and they'll think "oh yeah, they must know more than me, Big L is the GOAT, let me tell everyone and listen to everything" Without exploring other artists too, but hey, if there happy doing that, thats cool.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome