Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Atheists

Thread: Atheists
View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #433 (permalink)
Gandhi
Getting over in the mid-card

Gandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselvesGandhi is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Atheists

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
I made the MLP reference because it's something that I detest which means that I'm not going to waste time watching the show to give examples of why I don't like it. Just like, it's pointless for you to watch videos of people preaching Islam to try to convince others why you don't like it and why people shouldn't follow it. If you're not trying to change anyone then why did you bring up the (alleged) people on the internet that you've convinced to stop following Islam? When it comes down to it, your whining on the internet isn't going to stop people from getting killed over movies and other atrocities associated with religion. You said it here:
MLP won't get people to do jackshit to anybody and I dislike it too,However christinaity and islam will and have been doing so ever since they were formed.I'm not going to stop muslims from killing people over a movie,I've stated before I do what I do because I despise islam and christianity with a passion and because talkingto religious nutcases is hilarious to me.Having someone leave islam does somewhat give me joy,But its not why I keep bitching and speaking against religion online the only people I give a shit about to change them are my family or friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobra860 View Post
Edit: I see that you accused me of being another butthurt religious person which once again isn't true. I'm not even Muslim either.
This doesn't matter,But hey my mistake.

Edit : Its hard to tell you idiots apart.

Ulfric Stormcloak; not a racist, not a megalomaniac, not a savage, but a hero with heart & ambition.

All hail to Ulfric you are the High King
In your great honor we drink and we sing
We're the children of Skyrim and we fight all our lives
And when Sovngarde beckons everyone of us dies

We drink to our youth to the days come and gone
For the age of oppression is now nearly done