Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Final Resolution 2012 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #35 (permalink)
Hayley Seydoux
Déesse de L'extase

Hayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whoreHayley Seydoux is a rep whore
Default Re: Official Final Resolution 2012 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clique View Post
I thought Styles/Daniels could have been a cage match for the ONE FINAL TIME encounter. That gimmick would have given a sense of finality to a feud that has ran so long. Although I can see how one more wrestling match to prove the better man ONE FINAL TIME does that as well.
It certainly would freshen things up for the two.

This is gonna be the 17th Styles vs Daniels match in TNA. If it really will be the "final" then cementing it in a cage would be fine. Although, it was founded on a wrestling aspect only. So I get that too. Only reason they had the gimmick matches this year was to suit the "destroying of AJ's life" with Claire Lynch angle.