Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #10515 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Really enjoyed HBK/McMahon at WrestleMania 22. Feud was good to. Vince put a great performance considering he was 60 at the time and the finish when HBK delivered a elbow drop from the top of the ladder onto Vince who was on a table with a trash can over his head was just epic. My second favorite match on that show behind Edge/Foley. What I can say, I'm a bit of hardcore match mark. Didn't really care for Cena/HHH.