Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WF Fantasy Basketball Keeper League - aka the one Champ has already forgotten about

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #1688 (permalink)
Notorious
P.O.P., hold it down

Notorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselvesNotorious is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Fantasy Basketball - **WF Keeper League** - Off-season mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by The MAGIC of Christmas View Post
I don't know if he's actually going to start Jameer. Jameer really isn't that good.

And he lost steals really badly.

Amare didn't even shoot over 50% last year and his role will be even more reduced this year. They'll make him adjust to their new system rather than adjust it to suit him, which will hurt his stats.

And I don't see Mayo keeping up this consistency with his FG%.
If Amar'e role is reduced, don't you think that would make him more efficient since he wouldn't have to take as many shots and won't get as much defensive attention as he did last year?

Compared to last season I expect Amare's scoring to take a slight dip but that's it. Everything else will either improve or pretty much be the same. However if I were betting on bet that he'll be more efficient this season than last.

As far as Mayo goes, he'll probably play better once Dirk gets back and he's not the #1 option and doesn't have as much defensive attention.