Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #10507 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best In The North Pole View Post
Here's how you fix Edge's heat and actually keep him interesting...

- Edge wins the title at NYR and WWE says "FUCK, we have to keep this momentum going even though the plan is HHH-Cena"

- Batista goes down a little later and WWE says "FUCK, we were gonna do Orton-Batista, WTF do we do now?"

- Triple H comes over to Smackdown and wins the WHC again in a battle royal, turning tweenish/faceish in the effort.

- Rey Mysterio wins the Royal Rumble

- Kurt Angle challenges the streak

Wrestlemania XXII

WWE Championship : Edge(c) vs John Cena
World Heavyweight Championship : Triple H (C) vs Rey Mysterio (PERHAPS vs Randy Orton)
Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker

- Edge is happy because he gets to main event Wrestlemania with a ridiculous amount of momentum
- Cena is happy because he gets to take the title back at Mania
- Rey still gets the title and is still happy
- Angle/Taker get their streak match
- HHH is happy because he gets another world title
- Orton is happy because he gets to homo-erotically tangle it up with Triple H.

HOW DID THEY FUCK THIS UP.
I would have liked to have seen them do the Backlash main event at WrestleMania if they wanted to keep Edge's momentum as WWE Champion going. I say this because Cena making HHH tap out in the main event was huge and I believe creative/McMahon felt that was more important than how hot Edge was at the time. In hindsight, Cena beating Trips was a great decision for the face of the company even at the expense of a longer title reign for Edge.

My card

Edge/Cena/Trips WWE Title
Orton/Mysterio World Title (Orton would have won the SD battle royal instead of Angle)
Angle/Undertaker
Benoit/Finlay US Title
Foley/JBL Hardcore Match (I think this feud would have been cool (the promos!) and lead to the ECW show)

Rest of the card I'd keep the same only putting Booker in MITB