Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 06:42 PM   #7227 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

Big Man is the reason we won Jobbers since it came down to Evo or me being lynched towards the end, which was the lynch that basically decided whether mafia or the Indy group would win since Town would have been able to easily link Big Man to me once I flipped and I think at that point no one even knew that the Indy group existed. Big Man gave a convincing enough argument so MDP broke the tie and lynched Evo. Though of course we did it all for our Godfather, Shep.

I think Magic is the best scum player in this section. It is the way he wins, as Town leader, that makes it impressive.