Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #7209 (permalink)
Kobe.
Get well soon Randle :(

Kobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whoreKobe. is a rep whore
Default Re: Mafia Host List + General Discussion *OVER 9000 games in the Queue*

IMPs town game is pretty much equal to ours if he tries. the only real difference is he makes it to end game(although I did make it far in mikey's but I stopped paying attention due to EXAMS ).

And da fuq guys, my scum game is far better than my scum game. I should have that award. RAPED AGOT, RAPED BOURNE MAFIA, RAPED STONER MAFIA, and it's hard to remember the other games I was scum in as I'm hardly ever scum. There was death note mafia where I was pretty much town leader until 3 different pieces of information were brought together which caused me to be caught. Hell, I was doing great in Tat's game too until pez got caught and I was caught too due to us being linked, and we still lasted another 2 or so day phases.

EUGENIA