Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 04:00 PM   #4816 (permalink)
Eclairal
Little Poppa Pump

Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal Eclairal
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxbender View Post
They should have 10 and 20 year lookbacks each year in WWE games.

EX-In WWE14, we see story mode involving stars from 2004, and another story mode with stars from 1994.
In WWE15, storymode with stars from 2005 and another with stars from 1995
You know what ? I love you, well, 2004 could maybe be impossible because of Chris Benoit but that would seriously be so awesome. 2004 was a great year, The beginning of the end for Evolution, Molly Holly, Heel Trish, the best year of Eddie Guerrero, JBL and so many others idea, that would be so great.

And personnaly, the thing I would want them to change is the gameplay. Seriously, it's not good. Most of the time, I don't know what I am going to next, I just watch the move who is going to be done, when you focus on the arm for exemple with Alberto Del Rio, it's so boring, I would love it to be more fluid. Like I reversal and I can hurt the arm, I want this to looks like a real match. For the moment, the matches looks like video games matches and the reversal system is bad. No fluidity in the moves and it's too easy.
Eclairal is offline   Reply With Quote