Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 03:52 PM   #4815 (permalink)
Prev
Learning to break kayfabe

Prev 101 - 250Prev 101 - 250
Default Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

My priority would be to make AI challenging instead of some modes , universe is enough for me if AI could win, but apparently it cant , im playing with ridiculously "hard" sliders , no reversal text help and no matter who i use i still win most of the games also note that i havnt played wrestling game since 06 so that says a lot , also i have a rule for myself when playing offline to not use any running grapples so that makes it harder, im not sure what else i can do to get challenge ... and the sad part about this is that in AE mode AI was way stronger and agressive without any sliders and on normal difficulty ... of course you have online to play but i never liked sports games online as there are always those cheesers in any sports game when you play online , in wwe 13 case its running grapple spam ,its just retarded unrealistic and uninteresting at the same time , i wish they would make some kind of cooldown on running grapple or whatever.
Prev is offline   Reply With Quote