Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official WWE 13 Thread
View Single Post
post #4813 of (permalink) Old 12-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Eclairal
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official WWE 13 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckChristmas View Post
They can do plenty of 2000 with HHH, Rock, Cactus, Edge & Christian/Hardy's/Dudley's (a tag story was something missing this year, Outlaws would have been great from the little we got to do in the DX one), Undertaker's return (just part of the Rock/HHH story, nothing he did that year warrants his own story) and then Austin's return. I'm sure they could work something out to have Angle in the game, they've had Hogan and a few others in games while they've been in TNA have they not?
For Angle I'm not sure. I mean, just to have Ric Flair in the Hall Of Fame, it was a pain in the a** for the WWE.
And yeah, you could had great match like Jericho vs Triple H or Edge and Christian vs the hardy boys and also Lita vs Trish ... maybe, I know they had a rivalry but don't remember if they had a single match, that was just tag team matches I think. And also, Cactus Jack would be great but I really want commissioner Foley, he was really the best thing going on and bad ass american would be great same if I seriously hated him in 2000. Bury Angle at FL and remove the mask of Kane at SS, I hated this but after, yeah, I would love 2000 to be in the game, awesome year but I don't know, the things I really want is a season mode. You got many mini storyline of 2 month and you can make the choice of being heel or not, that would seriously be awesome

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome