Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - GAME OVER YEEEAAAHHH!!!!!!!

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2012, 02:50 PM   #2042 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default re: 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread - Van Persieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Great to see Mata(who is by far our best and most important player when Terry and Lampard aren't on the pitch this season)and Hazard doing everything in their power to get Torres into the game, but it's not enough and I hope that these "rare" goals from him aren't going to change the mindset in the club to bring a Top striker in January. Unless they want to find themselves in May in the middle of the table with a useless striker who scores every 11 hours. It's great that the momentum is back, but this game is not an indicator to anything unfortunately. Still, to end the 7 games streak is a good start, and City/Utd are losing points tomorrow so that's a plus.